jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Body Butter by Bath And Body Works

Y sigo con mi obsesión con Bath And Body Works.
I continue with my Bath And Body Works. obsession.

Hoy les quiero hablar de mi "must-have" para este invierno: la body butter, o mantenca corporal.
Today I want to tell  you about my must-have for this winter: the body butter.


Como ya había comentado en otras entradas como esta y esta amo esta marca por su variedad de productos para cuidado personal, por sus deliciosos aromas y aunque es difícil de conseguir cuando tengo la oportunidad no la desaprovecho (en esta ocasión hice un ecargo a una amiguita que fue a EUA)
As I told you in another post like this and this I love this brand because the variety of the product for personal care, because its scents are delicious and although is difficult to get them when I have the oportunity I don't miss it (in this ocation  I made a requesto to a friend that whent to USA)

Esta crema tiene una consistencia muy espesa.
This cream has a very thick consistency


Promete humectar durante 24 horas y ¡es cierto!. Yo prefiero usarla dos veces al día para mejores resultados.
It promises moisturize during 24 hours. I prefer to use it twice a day for better results.


Cada una cuesta aproximadamente 15 dlls pero generalmente hay ofertas, si te las encuentras por fuera seguramente serán algo más caras =(
Every one costs about 15 dlls but generally there are offers, if you get them outside the store probably they're more expensive. =(

No es recomendable usarlas en todo el cuerpo cuando el clima es cálido, pueden volverse incómodas.
It isn't advisable to use them in all body when the weather is warm, they may become uncomfortable.

Recomiendo este producto ampliamente ¡amo estas cremas!
I recommend this product widely. I love those creams!

=D Gracias por leer ;)
=DThanks for reading ;)

1 comentario:

  1. A Fantastic preparation for an extreme problematic skin, with dehydration, and a disturbed barrier function, showing sensitivity and

    redness. In addition, this cream can be used on a normal skin.

    ResponderEliminar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...