martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

Spray Frozen Stiff by Beyond the zone

Hola chicas...ahora toca reseña. Este producto es, definitivamente, solo para ocasiones especiales...
Hello girls...it's review time. This product is, definitely, only for special occasions.
 
Contiene 283 gramos
It contains 283 grams
 
Puedes conseguirlo en Sally Beauty Supply
You can get it in Sally Beauty Supply
 
Cuesta aproximadamente 10 dlls
It costs around 10 dlls
 
Huele delicioso
It smells so good.
 
Es de fijación extrema: por esa razón solo se usa al final del peinado porque luego es imposible de volver a peinar.
It has a extreme fixing: for this reason you have to use it to the end of your hairstyle because it's impossible to brush your hair after.
 
Resiste la húmedad.
It's humidity resistant.
 
Agrega brillo a tu peinado.
Add shine to your hairstyle.
 
 
VEREDICTO: ¡lo amo! como dije, solo para ocasiones especiales. Es un spray super poderoso.
VERDICT: I love it! as I said, only for special ocassions. It's a super powerful spray.
 
 

9 comentarios:

  1. interesting !!! I must try it !!!
    kiss and have an happy day
    vendy

    NEW POST
    follow me on:
    the simple life of rich people blog
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I was thinking about this product and could not decide if I should buy it but it looks pretty cool so maybe I will give it a try. Thanks for the information. Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola guapa, acabo de descubrir tu blog y me encanta.
    Nunca habia oido hablar de esta laca, y la verdad es que no las utilizo mucho,..pero siento que me ensucian el pelo. Pero para ocasiones especiales siempre vienen bien ;)

    Si te apetece pasate por mi blog, y si te gusta, nos seguimos ;)

    XoXo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola Laura..dejame la liga de tu blog porque no lo encuentro ...Gracias por tu mensajito

      Eliminar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...